Tuesday, June 10, 2008

OH CANADA!!!!!!!!!











Hey everybody! Last weekend I was very fortunate to visit Vancouver Canada for the wedding of some close friends. Let me tell you, Vancouver is JAW DROPPING BEAUTIFUL! The city is flanked by snow capped mountains and the ocean and is just inspiring. I love it there and had an excellent time. Unfortunately it was generally overcast and I could not believe that was 45 degrees in the summer time. Regardless Vancouver is beyond words and the Canadians I met were very nice and friendly. If you have never been you have to go!!!!

For all of the close friends that showed my sister and I an amazing time, we can't thank you enough.

1 comment:

Duncan Barton said...

ummm yeah. jealous.

And those rock walls on the last post are crazy.

U going to do any work inspired by the totem poles?