Monday, November 9, 2009

Soooo much stuff done


I did some caricatures yesterday. This one was of a horse named Mikey!!! There truly is a first time for everything.

Halloween was small this year because of (work) sniff, sniff, tear. There is always next year for the haunted garage. I did get to try an awesome parlor trick they use in the haunted mansion where you reflect a video or lighted object onto a piece of Plexiglas. Hence the disembodied floating head, it looked pretty sweet.

Hey guys and gals, I am proud to announce that I am finally done with the children's book I have been spending the past few months working on. It looks great and I will be a published illustrator once it hits bookstores.

Take care everyone

1 comment:

i.am.tamryn said...

congratulations Bill, put up a link so we can see you in all your published glory! Crack open that champagne! Tammy