Thursday, March 12, 2009

The precious gift of a child's laughter............


Ha ha ha ha. Yeah the lack of posts on this blog is appalling but I have an excuse my friends.

I have been busy teaching a Multimedia Art Class for some home schooled kids. It was great and my last class was this past Tuesday. They were great kids but teaching is very tough so I tip my hat to the brave men and women who can keep children occupied for one hour and thirty minutes precisely. Because you can only play duck duck goose for so long. Anyway here is a picture of the last day class picture. I am the one in the black shirt in case you are wondering.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww they're so cute! :D

DINTOONS said...

nothing like sharing drawing time with the kids, must have been real fun for sure!! :)