Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Crypt of Curiosities












Hey everybody. Haunted house numba one is done. We had an early Halloween party at The Xploration Station and it was a good success, so yay !! It sure was down to the wire and we put it all together in what felt like 5 days of non stop work with sleep breaks but I am very pleased with the results and I hope these pictures do it some justice.

One more thing, I would like to thank Stuart M, Matt, Missy, Sarah, Adrienne, Sarah, Nancy, Tristan, Alicia, Angela, Miranda, as well as the haunted house actors Seth and Indy for all of your hard work and help but especially most of the thanks goes to Stuart Dunsmore. You sure are a glutton for punishment buddy but I truly am grateful for all the help!!!! You really worked your tail off man!!

For all of you who are wondering what all this stuff is ( like the awesome chamber of spikes). I will go into more detail when I post the garage haunted house pictures and movie after this Halloween on Friday.

Oh and HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!!!! stay safe!

No comments: